- Nautical CV
- Yachtmaster Offshore
- Yachtmaster Ocean
- Permis Hauturier
- CRR (Certificat Restreint de Radiotéléphoniste)
- Qualification ISAF
- ENG1 (visite médicale des gens de mer anglaise)
Navigations for more than 20 years in dinghies and cruisers by race, cruises or escorts.
Exellent knowledge of all positions on board as well as aspects of maintenance.
- Season on Half-tonner, Grand Soleil 44, Longtze, first class8, X332, X40, Sun Magic 44
- Fastnet Race (2011, 2003, 1997, 1995)
- Conveying as skipper of a Sun Legend 41 between Breeskens and Vannes then a Sun Odissey 30 between Les Sables d’olonne and Crouesty in September and October 2012
- Transat back La Martinique-Cherbourg via the Azores on a Oceanis 430 (we were 3).
Also, many cruises with family and friends in Britain, Spain and Ireland.
Medical delegate, and then delegate hospital on Britain for various pharmaceutical laboratories.
This occupation for 13 years, has allowed me to develop a keen sense if listening, observation, develop my relational, manage groups, budgets, to balance with my superiors while being independent in action. I want to develop these qualities in my new activity.
- 2012: Yacthmaster
- 1998: Training of Medical delegate
- 1996: BTS commercial Action
- 1993: Baccalaureat D